An asset to ISO 15189 accreditation
Our LIMS software includes multiple features that facilitate the accreditation procedure and simultaneously optimise laboratory efficiency.
Who, what when and where?
Each and every action linked to patient data, test requests and specimens is saved to provide you with comprehensive traceability features.
- To preserve result confidentiality, the management of user rights allows you to control access rights based on both the origin of a request and the origin of the laboratory in which the user is situated.
- For authorised users, and as part of the unique patient record initiative cross-disciplinary visibility of results is a crucial factor during the clinical review phase and furthermore reduces the risk of result misinterpretation.
With the development of acquired antibiotic resistance nosocomial infections have become a major issue in public health.
- Alert mechanisms in the Microbiology module manage expert rules in real time in order to send an e-mail or SMS to a pre-defined list of recipients which in turn ensures that follow-up actions can be initiated.
- Threshold alert mechanisms send alerts when a certain number of cases reach predefined values.
- Dashboard with counters help you manage activity in real time
- Optimise sample management through effective work distribution
- Performance measurement and measure of time to results in real time using dedicated counters
- Targeted alert management by SMS or e-mail sent to a pre-defined list of recipients
- Record non-conformities in the LIMS
- Management and follow-up of corrective and preventative actions
- Follow-up indicators
Manage documents in accordance with accreditation requirements:
- Manage documents at every moment of their lifecycle (creation, authorisation, update and distribution)
- Automation of processes
- Document distribution which is subject to user rights